New York State Police detectives are seeking the public’s assistance as they investigate more than three dozen acts of criminal mischief throughout Dutchess County.
State Police issued an alert this week regarding 40 acts of criminal mischief int he towns of Union Vale and LaGrange that took place between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m. on Nov. 19. Police said that during that time, there was damage done to numerous mailboxes and vehicles in the area.
According to police, the neighborhoods affected by the criminal acts included:
- Bloomer Road - Union Vale
- Brush Hill Road - Union Vale
- Camby Road - Union Vale
- Chestnut Ridge Road - Union Vale
- Clove Road - Union Vale
- North Parliman Road – Union Vale
- South Parliman Road - Union Vale
- Walsh Road - Union Vale
- Colonia Drive – LaGrange
- High Point Drive – LaGrange
- Noxon Road – LaGrange
- Organ Hill Road – LaGrange
- Pine Ridge Road – LaGrange
- Route 55 between Taconic State Parkway and Bruzgul Road – LaGrange and Union Vale
Anyone with information regarding these acts of criminal mischief have been asked to contact State Police investigators by calling (845) 677-7300 and leaving a message for Trooper Milera-Rivera.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.