POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y.—The Poughkeepsie Planning Board is having its next meeting on Tuesday in the Common Council Chambers, third floor, City Hall. All meetings are free and open to the public.
The agenda includes the following:
- Site plan approval for restaurant use in existing building. On 7 S. Clinton St. Applicant: Thomas Schirripa
- Amended site plan to legalize existing 6 units where building certificate of occupancy is for 5 units at 89 S. Hamilton St.; Owner: Double R Capital Inc. Applicant: Mauri Architects PC
- Amended site plan to expand existing building to 13 apartment units at 224-228 Mill St. Owner/Applicant: Peter Clark
- Site plan and special permit to establish a convenience store in the existing building at 4 S. Clinton St. Applicant: Amina Hall
- Amended site plan to add a barbershop in existing space within the area leased by the applicant at 320 Main St. Applicant: Peter Winnie
- Amended site plan to add exhaust vent and bicycle rentals in existing building at 103 Parker Ave. Owner/Applicant: Peter Lambert
- Site plan and special permit to establish a convenience store in the existing building at 421 Main St. Applicant: Amina Hall
- Site plan approval for proposed 136-unit luxury apartment complex at 36 Pine St. Applicant: JM Development
- Sign review regarding relocation of nonilluminated bail bond wall sign at 13 Market St. Applicant: Allison Palais
- Sign review regarding nonilluminated wall sign, Royal Smile Dentistry, at 13 Market St. Applicant: Royal Smile Dentistry
The meeting begins at 7 p.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.