DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around Dutchess County.
- A former Dutchess County priest was officially removed from the clergy during the past month after an investigation into allegations of sexual abuse from the 1980s .
- Sebastien Bellin, a former member of the men's basketball team at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, s uffered serious injuries in Tuesday’s terror attacks in Brussels .
- Edward Lopez, the 68-year-old who had been missing from the Lakeview Chateau Community Residence in Dutchess County was located in New York City.
- Two men are facing felony burglary charges following a New York State Police investigation into a report Monday of suspicious men seen leaving a Dover house .
- State Police at Rhinebeck have issued a new warning advising the public of a phone scam that has occurred at least three times in the area .
- Four Upstate residents were arrested on Tuesday outside a motel in Orange County on charges related to their possession of $170,000 worth of heroin and cocaine .
- Old world wines and events have made Oak Wine Bar in Beacon a busy place .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.