DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around Dutchess County.
- Two Dutchess County residents died in a three-day-time-span at the Killington Ski Resort in Vermont.
- They earned the Guiness Book of World Records title for 'Most lights on a Residential Property' in 2014, and their ERDAJT display - that started in 1995 with just 600 lights - has now become an attraction people travel great distances to view .
- An unidentified worker was killed Saturday afternoon during a construction accident at the Gap Distribution Center off Route 9 in Fishkill.
- A 19-year-old Dutchess County man was taken into custody on Monday by Secret Service agents and officers from the New York City Police Department after trying to get past a checkpoint at Trump Tower with a cache of weapons .
- Four local residents have been charged with a variety of drug charges following three investigations by the Dutchess County Drug Task Force .
- A 65-year-old man who served as Millbrook mayor in the early 2000s has been charged with two counts of having sex with a minor following a two-week investigation.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.