DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- A teenager who was killed in a single-vehicle rollover crash in Wappinger on Wednesday night has been identified. Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- The New York Lottery handed over an oversized $1 million check to one of the Hudson Valley's own on Thursday.
- More than 35 residents of the Rip Van Winkle Apartment House in Poughkeepsie spent a second night at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center on Wednesday, following a fire that cut power to the entire apartment complex.
- Three Dutchess County men are behind bars after attacking a resident during a burglary in the Town of Poughkeepsie, police said.
- Two of the eight victims of Tuesday's terror attack on the Hudson River bicycle path near the West Side Highway in New York City were tristate area residents.
- Dutchess County Executive Marc Molinaro offered good news for residents during the presentation of his 2018 budget Tuesday by announcing the plan reduces the property tax levy for the fourth year and cuts the property tax rate for the third year.
- A Pawling teen was charged with DWI and multiple traffic infractions after a one-car accident on the 100 block of Granite Springs Road in Yorktown early Monday morning.
- Follow Dutchess Daily Voice @DVDutchess by clicking here.
- For real-time Dutchess news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Dutchess County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.