DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around Dutchess County.
- A Hyde Park restaurant gave an autistic child and his family a rare chance to have a night dining out.
- Thirteen area residents were among 17 motorists charged with DWI during a three-day state police detail .
- The Red Hook Library has scheduled its inaugural Black Friday Pack Walk to provide locals with a “healthy, family-friendly and furry” alternative to Black Friday shopping.
- Citing "severe emotional distress" over the campaign that resulted in the election of Donald Trump as 45th president, a Hudson Valley man is suing the real estate magnate and former reality TV star for $1 billion.
- A 24-year-old Rye woman who is facing vehicular manslaughter charges in connection with the death of a local college student has been released from jail on $100,000 bail .
- A notification of a stolen car turned into a chase and major multiple-car accident when the driver of the stolen vehicle fled from New York State troopers after they tried to stop him.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.