DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- The search for a woman wanted for ID theft and a fight between students and later parents at Poughkeepsie High School topped the week's news.
The New York State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation from the Wappinger barracks is asking the public's help in its investigation of a “Felony Lane Gang” identity theft ring. Click here to read the story.
Many questions remain unanswered after a fight reportedly broke out among students and later parents at Poughkeepsie High School. Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- Westchester native Rony Marie Madry of Poughkeepsie died on Oct. 6. She was 30.
- An Ossining man has been identified as the person killed in a car crash on Route 22 in the Town of Patterson, according to Putnam County Sheriff Donald B. Smith.
- State Police are asking the public for help in locating Shatee Lyons, 39, in connection with a robbery that occurred in September.
- Get ready to laugh, Poughkeepsie.
- Dutchess County is in good financial shape.
- A Dutchess County man was busted by state police following an investigation over nearly $1,500 in misappropriated funds.
- A Dutchess County man has been charged with assault and strangulation after state police from the Dover barracks investigated a past domestic incident.
- Follow Dutchess Daily Voice @DVDutchess by clicking here.
- For real-time Dutchess news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Dutchess County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.