DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from around Dutchess County.
- A day after a Nor'easter dumped over a foot of the white stuff on the region, Dutchess County was cleaning it all up.
- Snow from the Nor'easter was too much for the roof of the Williams Lumber store on Route 9, causing it to partially collapse around 2:45 p.m. Wednesday, Rhinebeck Fire Department officials said.
- A video of an Amtrak train roaring into Rhinebeck Station covering commuters in a shower of snow and ice blocks went viral.
- Two Poughkeepsie residents were busted on drugs and weapons charges Thursday after the City of Poughkeepsie Police Department Neighborhood Recovery Unit received a tip of illegal drug sales.
- A Town of Poughkeepsie man was nabbed on Wednesday for two armed Citizen's Bank robberies after responding police were able to track him down.
- After more than two months, state police have a suspect in custody who's accused of staging a robbery with his girlfriend of a Dutchess County Just-a-Buck store in Wappinger.
- A fire at a six-apartment home in the City of Poughkeepsie that was being used mostly for storage, started as a result of the owner using a kerosene space heater at 330 Mansion St, fire officials said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.