DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- Victoria Markard, a 19-year-old from Hopewell Junction who went missing on Saturday has been located in Connecticut and is safe, East Fishkill Police announced just before 5 p.m. Monday. Click here to read the story.
Here are some other top stories from this past week (click on the link to read the story):
- A Dutchess County man has been identified as the victim of a head-on crash on Route 22 in Southeast on Tuesday, according to Putnam County Sheriff's office.
- A group of men who were sexually abused as children by Archdiocese of New York priests who worked in the Hudson Valley named their abusers as financial terms of settlements they received through the archdiocese’s new sexual abuse survivor compensation fund were released.
- Amy McArdle-Rausenberger, the former Hyde Park School District athletic director, was sentenced to two to six years in prison on Wednesday for stealing thousands of dollars worth of sports equipment and other items from the school district.
- New York State Police in Dutchess County are asking for the public’s assistance as they attempt to track down a suspect involved in allegedly stealing another’s identity.
- Dutchess County's newest responders were recognized Wednesday by the New York State Office of Fire Prevention and Control at Dutchess Community College.