DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top news from around Dutchess County.
- A New York Department of Environmental Conservation officer is in stable condition at a local hospital after he was shot by a hunter who mistook him for a deer in Pine Plains on Tuesday.
- Spackenkill Union Free Schools was ranked the 75th-best district in the state.
- Two Dutchess businesses were cited for selling alcohol to a minor during an Underage Drinking Initiative detail.
- Yorktown police charged a Wappingers Falls man with driving while intoxicated at twice the legal limit after responding to an accident on Friday, Nov. 25.
- Two people have been arrested in connection with the robbery of a LaGrangeville tobacco shop by a baseball-bat wielding robber.
- One of two teens who were seriously injured in a one-car crash that occurred on Feller Newmark Road in Red Hook on Tuesday, Nov. 22, has been released from the hospital .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.