DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Take-Five lottery ticket sold in Fishkill on Friday matched all five numbers to take home a cool $42,500, according to the New York Lottery. Click here to read the entire story.
Here are some other top stories from this past week (click on the link to read the story):
- Two City of Poughkeepsie women were nabbed with drugs during a search of their home on Friday by the Dutchess County Drug Task Force.
- Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-Cold Spring) is taking his opposition to the new health care bill to another district.
- A box of cereal can mean a lot to a hungry child.
- More growth is coming to Vassar Brothers Medical Center was the message President Ann McMackin made during the 12th annual State of the Medical Center Community Breakfast on Tuesday.
- Some of the best and brightest high schoolers in Dutchess received National Merit Scholarships.scholarships.
- A pair of 21-year-olds are facing drug possession charges after a traffic stop on the Taconic State Parkway on Monday.
- Four new bus routes are expected to come to Poughkeepsie in July.