DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at last week's stories from around Dutchess County.
- The Dutchess County couple who won a historic $10 million scratch-off prize has been identified as James and Sylvia Silverence of the Town of Poughkeepsie.
- Hillary Clinton recently spent some time in Hyde Park with her personal hero, Eleanor Roosevelt -- only this meeting between the former first ladies took place in the academic realm.
- Fishkill resident Toni Fusco hopes her recently opened restaurant, Kinda Kozy, will become a neighborhood favorite.
- A night clerk at a Fishkill Sunoco Quick Mart was jumped by a Wallkill man with a knife during a robbery late Tuesday, Fishkill police said.
- State Police said late Thursday morning that the person who jumped from the Bear Mountain Bridge early Thursday died as a result of injuries suffered in the jump.
- Town of Poughkeepsie police are asking the public for help with information regarding a bank robbery at the Citizens Bank on Wednesday.
- A recent study of Dutchess County Emergency Medical Services released Tuesday found a patchwork system of services throughout the county that offered inconsistent aid to residents.
- Firefighters from the Roosevelt Fire District in Hyde Park made quick work Sunday night, March 5, of saving more than 20 Alpacas in a pen located beside a barn that was on fire.
- Eileen McDonald Sassmann, a fourth-generation 'Gilmore Clan' Wappingers native shared with Daily Voice that she's had a lifelong dream of being the Grand Marshal at the Dutchess County St. Patrick's Day Parade.