DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Historic Tavern Trail of Dutchess County will showcase local history and cuisine at historic restaurants and taverns on the second Friday of every month from May through October.
Formerly part of a textile and furniture factory, the Roundhouse will kick off the trail on Friday, May 13 at 6 p.m.
All programs will feature dinner and drink specials and wine and spirit tastings.
Each program will start with a presentation on the history of the establishment and its role in the community.
The Historic Tavern Trail will take place at the following locations and dates:
- May 13 - Roundhouse, Beacon, N.Y.
- June 10 - The Rhinecliff Hotel, Rhinecliff, N.Y.
- July 8 - Elmendorph Inn, Red Hook, N.Y.
- Aug. 12 - Stissing House, Pine Plains, N.Y.
- Sept. 9 - Old Drovers Inn, Dover Plains, N.Y.
- Oct. 14 - Kimlin Cider Mill, Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/DutchessTavernTrail .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.