DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Dutchess Chamber of Commerce's seventh annual Headliner Awards will be presented at the April Contact Breakfast on Wednesday, April 20 at 7:30 a.m.
Outstanding Dutchess County organizations and individuals, nominated by the community they live and work in, will be recognized.
The Headliner Award Selection Committee reviewed more than 40 nominations submitted by employees, customers, friends, neighbors and organizations’ leaders. Winners were chosen in the categories of Best Place to Work, Customer Service, Green and Lean, Leadership in Business and Community, and Outside-the-Box Innovator.
These are the 2016 Headliner Award winners: ·
- Best Place to Work for a business with more than 50 employees: MidHudson Regional Hospital
- Best Place to Work for a business with less than 50 employees: The Brothers that just do Gutters
- Customer Service: Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Dutchess
- Green and Lean: Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park (2015 Walkway Marathon) ·
- Leadership in Business and Community (awarded to an individual): Jeff Feldman of Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey, Sappe and Regenbaum LLP
- Outside-the-Box Innovator: Farms2you, LLC
Tickets for the Contact Breakfast are $25 for members in advance, $30 at the door. Non-members can attend for $35. Call 845-454-1700, ext. 1000 to register.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.